Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

February Counterfeit Kit

This month's challenge at Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog is to counterfeit one of two kits at Scrapbook Circle. I chose to counterfeit the You & Me valentine themed kit. I loved the reds and aquas with kraft, so I pulled the papers that I could find that would work with it. It ended up being a kind of vintage look, so it should be interesting to see what I create with it, since that's not my normal style.


I love these colors so much that I even took some papers from a DCWV summer stack as a second paper kit. 


And here are the embellishments that I pulled out. I absolutely had to buy some doilies - and I can't wait to try out the heart shaped ones! Some of these embellies are from the previous kit that I didn't use..




4 comments:

  1. Wow, lots of fun stuff to work with here. I like all the papers you've chosen - and that stash of embellies is a treasure trove. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pretty vintagey papers you've chosen - lovely looking kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a confe3ssion I have a satth of prvevios kits that aren't all used up too! Yours looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow look at all of those fantastic embellies!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com