Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

This Boy Is...


This is by far my most favorite layout that I have created. Maybe it's because I used doilies which I never do, especially having 2 boys. Maybe it's the beautiful smile on Collin's face - you can't help but love that. Or maybe it's the subject matter that I journalled about... the MRI Collin had last week showed that there is No Evidence of Diesease!! There are no longer brain cancer cells showing up on his MRI! He'll still get chemo for another cycle or two just to make sure they get whatever's not showing up. The hard part is going to be when they stop chemo to see how long it takes before it starts to grow back again...

I used January sketch #1 from the Paper Bakery Kits blog to create this layout.

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on the test results! He has the cutest smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy with your counterfeit kit. I love all your projects, but had to comment on this one to say congratulations on the happy test results

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this-bright and happy! congrats on the happy news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout!! Your boys are just TOO CUTE :) And I'm so glad to hear the good news... Thanks for playing along with our sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet layout! Love his darling smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute layout and what great news for your son and your whole family. Prayers said here that it stays in remission.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to hear the good news!! What a sweet little angel, that smile is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet layout!! Thanks for playing over at TPB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the doilies - I think that they work with the cute photos. Great news on the results!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a darling LO! I love those doilies too. who would have thought doilies would look so great with little boy pictures. He's a doll. Congrats on the good test results!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's wonderful news - no wonder you were inspired to do such a great layout.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com