Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Strawberry Lemonade Sorbet


I am the guest designer this month at Kitchen Keepsake - a just for fun forum with challenges for scrapbooking those favorite recipes. My challenge this month is to do a layout of a cool treat you like to enjoy on a hot day.. whether it's ice cream or a nice frozen drink.

For this layout I used papers from LYB, and a sketch from Birds of a Feather's August sketch challenge.

And I just have to say.. doesn't that sorbet just look yummy! My hubby is getting used to me taking pictures of food now so he didn't even blink when I put this in a pretty dish and took it outside on the deck!

1 comment:

  1. Great colors on this layout and nice layers of the papers. Good photo of the dessert - great layout

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com